PanasonicCorporation has actually established two models of its first Digital Single Lens Mirrorless camera with a 35 mm full-frame image sensing unit, the LUMIX S1R and the S1. These models are geared up with the world’s first * 1 4K 60 p/50 p video recording function and the Dual I.S. image stabilization system. As part of the LUMIX S series, Panasonic intends to launch them on the worldwide market early 2019.
For100 years considering that its starting, Panasonic has actually aimed to assist recognize much better lives for clients all over the world by reacting to their requirements. Working on the idea of producing a brand-new culture of photography for a digital age with digital cams, in 2008 Panasonic launched the LUMIX G1, the world’s first * 2 DigitalSingle Lens Mirrorless camera. Over the 10 years ever since, Panasonic has actually continued to lead the market with item developments, such as the world’s first * 3 camera supporting 4K video recording, and cams geared up with the Dual I.S. (ImageStabilization) system, integrating stabilization both inside the camera system and the lens.
In current years, as telecoms lines increase in speed while sharing of video through social networks gains in appeal, a growing number of individuals are delighting in a hybrid of pictures and videos, broadening the variety of expression in the production of contents. A brand-new type of camera is required for this brand-new field that surpasses the borders of pictures and videos.
Against this background, Panasonic embraced the idea of ‘Fuel the Photographers’ innovative vision’ to establish a Digital Single Lens Mirrorless camera with a strong concentrate on the meaningful abilities for both pictures and videos. The business will bring these cams to market as part of the LUMIX S series, aiming to supply “specialized value” to clients preferring greater expressiveness. The cams have the user-friendliness and toughness important as tools for photography or videography by specialists, while likewise integrating a whole variety of Panasonic technology fine-tuned over a century in the customer electronic devices company and 10 years establishing Digital Single Lens Mirrorless cams: digital technology like image or signal processing, plus optical and heat dispersion technology and more. The mix of these will supply clients with brand-new worth for photography and videography.
The essential functions of the recently established cams, the LUMIX S1R and the S1, are as follows.
Expressive abilities with hd and high level of expression attained with the newly-developed 35 mm full-frame image sensing unit and image processing engine. (Effective pixels: roughly 47 M for the S1R and 24 M for the S1).
World’s first * 1 assistance for 4K 60 p/50 p video recording in a full-frame Digital Single Lens Mirrorless camera.
World’s first * 1 full-frame camera geared up with Dual I.S. (ImageStabilization), allowing portable shots for dark or remote scenes that would formerly have actually needed a tripod or other devices.
A double slot for XQD sd card and SD sd card, the first for Panasonic; and a rugged triaxial tilt LCD, highlighting ease of usage and supporting expert photography and videography.
LeicaCamera’s L-Mount, making it possible to utilize interchangeable lenses that fulfill the L-Mount requirements of the partners * 4 LeicaCamera andSigma Expressiveness is even more boosted by increasing choices for interchangeable lenses.
Panasonic will likewise broaden its lineup of LUMIX S series suitable lenses, establishing more than 10 by 2020, consisting of a 50 mm/F1.4 single focal length lens, 24-105 mm basic zoom lens, and 70-200 mm telephoto zoom lens.
For the LUMIX G series of Micro Four Thirds Digital Single Lens Mirrorless cams, Panasonic has actually begun establishing a LEICA DG VARIO-SUMMILUX 10-25 mm F1.7 lens that will attain the world’s first * 5 zoom with optimum aperture of F1.7 for the whole variety. On top of this, the assistance services for expert photographers, which began in Japan in April in 2015, will be offered in Europe and the United States this year.
The LUMIX GH5, G9, and GH5S high-end Digital Single Lens Mirrorless cams that Panasonic has actually gradually launched considering that 2017 have actually currently gotten a strong track record amongst specialists and top-level novices throughout the world for the quality of their photos and capability to catch the vigor and appeal of life. This success owes to Panasonic’s world-first * 6 assistance for 4K 60 p/50 p video recording, and the world’s fastest autofocus * 7 function utilizing the business’s exclusive DFD(DepthFrom Defocus)technology Panasonic will continue to supply brand-new worth to clients through the distinct functions of the compact yet high-definition LUMIX G series, while likewise reaching the expert market through the intro of the full-frame LUMIX S series and the higher reach of the business’s support group. Through these steps, Panasonic will assist to produce a brand-new culture of photography and videography.
Prototypesof the brand-new cams and lenses presented above will be displayed at Photokina2018 * 8
* 1. World’s first assistance for 4K 60 p/50 p video recording in a full-frame Digital Single Lens Mirrorless camera. Regarding the addition of the Dual I.S. image stabilization system, this is for a full-frame Digital Interchangeable Lens SystemCamera As of September 25, 2018 when revealed in Germany, inning accordance with Panasonic information.
* 2. For a Digital Interchangeable Lens SystemCamera As of September 12, 2008, inning accordance with Panasonic information.
* 3. The GH4 Digital Single Lens Mirrorless camera capable of 4K video (as a Digital Single Lens Mirrorless camera, as of February 7, 2014), and the GX8 Digital Single Lens Mirrorless camera with Dual I.S. onboard (as a Digital Interchangeable Lens System Camera, as of July 16, 2015), inning accordance with Panasonic information.
* 4. “The L-Mount Alliance: a strategic cooperation between Leica Camera, Panasonic and Sigma” (revealed on September 25, 2018 in Germany).
* 5. For an interchangeable lens for usage with a Digital Interchangeable Lens SystemCamera As of September 25, 2018 when revealed in Germany, inning accordance with Panasonic information.
* 6. As a Digital Single Lens Mirrorless camera. As of January 4, 2017, inning accordance with Panasonic information.
* 7. For a Digital Interchangeable Lens SystemCamera As of November 8, 2017, inning accordance with Panasonic information.
* 8. Photokina is a leading exhibit for the photographic and imaging markets (to be held through September 26 to September 29 in 2018, at the Koelnmesse in Cologne, Germany).
— Leica is a signed up hallmark of Leica Microsystems IR GmbH.
— SUMMILUX and L-Mount are signed up hallmarks of Leica Camera AG.
PanasonicCorporation is an around the world leader in the advancement of varied electronic devices innovations and options for clients in the customer electronic devices, real estate, automobile, and B2B companies. Celebrating its 100 th anniversary in 2018, the business has actually broadened internationally and now runs 591 subsidiaries and 88 associated business worldwide, taping combined net sales of 7.982 trillion yen for the year ended March 31,2018 Committed to pursuing brand-new worth through development throughout divisional lines, the business utilizes its innovations to produce a much better life and a much better world for its clients. To find out more about Panasonic: https://www.panasonic.com/global.